INSTRUCTORS: MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT:
Akin Road Elementary, Farmington Elementary, Meadowview Elementary, North Trail Elementary, Riverview Elementary
Positions start 8/29/22 for 22-23 school year
4.5 hours per day, 22.5 hours per week.
Monday – Friday
$18.00 per hour
Qualifications: Knowledge of the developmental needs of school-age children, the ability to relate well to children and parents, experience implementing age-appropriate activities in School Age Care or similar professional child care environment.
Job Summary: Provide direct activity leadership for children in the School Age Care
Will maintain a safe and healthy environment for self, other adults, and children following program health and safety procedures, including Covid-19 guidance and recommendations from the CDC, MDH, MDE and MCEA
- Teaches and role models frequent hand washing
- Follows rotating daily schedule to ensure minimal interaction with others in the building
- Guides strict sanitizing and cleaning of classroom and school materials and environments
Education: High school diploma plus one year of related work experience or AA degree and 6 months of related work
* Implement age appropriate activities that meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of the children.
* Maintain communications with other staff members, Site Supervisor or Program Coordinator as needed.
* Supervise children, using appropriate student and classroom management techniques.
* Open and close the building when necessary.
* Treat children, parents and other staff with dignity and respect.
* Attends all staff meetings and training programs.
* Understands and implements all program procedures listed in Parent Handbook or Employee Handbook.
* Responsible for other duties as assigned by Site Supervisor or Program Coordinator.
If you are interested in the above listed position, please apply online within five (5) working days of this posting. Positions open until filled.