High School Teaching | Industrial-Technology Education | Wabasha-Kellogg Public Schools | Closing: 07/25/2023
- Issued appropriate license by the State of Minnesota.
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing one to work effectively with students, parents, district staff and community members.
- Understanding of how to utilize a variety of teaching and learning strategies to meet a wide range of student learning styles and abilities.
- Ability to evaluate student performance and use the data to foster student learning.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to explore and create new opportunities for students.