Description: Conduct health screening related Early Childhood Screenings with preschool age children and discuss results with parents/guardians.
1. Review immunization history
2. Communicate with parents/guardians gathering information of health history
3. Screen child’s height, weight, vision and hearing
4. Follow up with parent/guardian with any rescreen or referral information
1. Licensed Registered Nurse
2. Familiarity with operating a Audiometer and Tympanogram
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Quality Computer Skills
5. Ability to work flexible hours
6. Ability to work as a team player
Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of ISD728’s core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. ISD728 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.