Health Care (LPN/RN) Substitutes are needed throughout the District on an on-call basis.
Summary of Duties: The Health Care (LPN/RN) with nursing licensure supplements the school health program as determined by the Licensed School Nurse. The scope of responsibilities will vary according to individual school health program needs and will include delegated skilled nursing procedures. Delegation of health related functions shall be under the supervision of the licensed school nurse. Administrative supervision shall be under the direction of the school principal.
1. A valid license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in Minnesota.
2. Able to function with knowledge and acceptance of the limits of the position and demonstrate sound judgment.
3. First Aid and CPR certified.
4. Able to demonstrate clerical proficiency including computer skills.
5. Paraprofessional Training: CPR Updates, First Aid Updates, Medication Training and Updates.
6. Able to organize and complete work assignments.
7. Interest in working with children, staff and families.
8. Able to maintain and protect the confidentiality of students, staff and families.
This position will be filled on the basis of the experience, competency, and qualifications of the applicant and the needs of the District. District 77 complies with state and federal fair employment regulations.
Candidates interested in being considered for this position should complete the online application found at www.isd77.org
For further information, contact the Student Support Services Office at 507-387-1818.