Class 3 health services education assistant
Seven hours per day, which includes 6.5 hours of paid work time and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch time
$18.47 to $19.69 per hour based on the current salary schedule for education assistants, plus benefits
- To provide episodic care and first aid to all students under direction and guidance of the licensed school nurse.
- Be responsible for health services clerical details including, but not limited to: maintenance of accurate health records — distributing, collecting and recording health information forms
- Filing and other related functions for maintenance of an organized and effective health office.
- Willingness to lift, carry and physically manage as necessary.
- Clerical tasks such as record keeping, computer input and filing.
- Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
- Current first aid certification.
- Current CPR certification.
- Computer and other clerical skills.
- Ability to work well with students, staff and parents.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description.
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District 281 core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.