Head Volleyball Coach
FAIR School Crystal
• Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League “Code of Ethics.”
• Carry out responsibilities of a head coach.
• Be in regular attendance at all games, tournaments and practice sessions.
• Instruct student/athlete in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
• Have understanding/knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
• Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
• Follow rules and regulations of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
• Responsible for development of all levels of play in the program.
• Coach is responsibly for the academic growth of all players and managers in the program.
• Knowledge of sport.
• Coaching licensure.
• Coaching experience preferred.
Apply on-line http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description.
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District 281 core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.