Work for Explorers Video Link:
Starting hourly rate is $20.10
This position qualifies for a quarterly stipend from a DHS Stabilization Grant through 2023-24 fiscal year.
Various schedules and locations available
1. Provide support in by working one-on-one with a student identified as having difficulty participating in daily activities.
2. Assist student with necessary supervision during transitions, large and small group activities, and unstructured play.
3. Model appropriate intervention strategies.
4. Work collaboratively with the lead teacher and other staff in the team to ensure the safety and success of all children.
1. Experience working with children with special needs or behavior challenges
2. Proven positive human relations skills with adults and students
3. Demonstrated ability to take direction and work as a team member
4. Demonstrated ability to take initiative
5. Evidence of friendly, out-going personality.
6. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
7. Proven record of punctuality and responsibility.
8. Experience supporting student instruction in the classroom preferred.