Job summary: To inspire and prepare each and every scholar with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning by supporting student services in due process.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Building caseload and adding and updating team members in student database
- Arranging meetings with parents according to state requirements. Schedule the evaluation results meeting
- Ensure IEP meetings include required team members, including general education teachers
- Finalize due process documents.
- Tracking Evaluations and Reevaluations
- Submitting transportation forms
- Creating, filing and maintenance of due process paperwork
- Monitoring due dates for due process paperwork
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Persons employed shall have the skills needed to perform tasks and work with children, staff and parents. Must have physical capability to lift and attend to physical needs of students as required.
- Participation in district training program prior to and during employment
Salary: View Classification II (2) salary grid on page 4, section 2, and classification, page 5, section 2 on Educational Support Professional contract
Work schedule: 1 hours/day; 5 days/week
Job type or FTE: Part-time, school year
Bargaining unit: Educational Support Professional
Osseo Area Schools offers:
- Meaningful and impactful work
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- A variety of benefits
- Mentorship programs for teachers and educational support professionals
- Summer opportunities
- and more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 is an Equal Opportunity, and veteran-friendly employer.
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Osseo Area School District is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the district and strongly encourages persons to apply who can strengthen our diversity. For more information, view the District’s Equal Opportunity and Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Violence Policy.
Veteran’s Preference: If you are an eligible veteran, please submit a legible copy of your DD214 with your application.
Accommodation: If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during the selection process, please email Human Resources at HR@district279.org or call 763-391-7007.
Background Check Upon Conditional Offer:
Background checks are conducted upon receiving a conditional offer. Employees must complete a background check and are responsible for the background fee. A passing background is required. Criminal convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.