Job Posting: Licensed English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher
Join our vibrant learning community as a Licensed ESL Teacher, and make a significant impact on the educational journey of students with diverse linguistic backgrounds. As a key member of our dedicated team, you will work under the guidance of the Building Principal and/or Assistant Principal, contributing to the development and delivery of engaging lesson plans while ensuring adherence to district curriculum in assigned instructional subjects.
- Develop comprehensive and innovative lesson plans tailored to meet the unique needs of English as a Second Language Learners (ESL).
- Present district-approved curriculum with creativity and adaptability to foster a dynamic learning environment.
- Instruct students in lesson plans, utilizing a variety of instructional materials to facilitate language acquisition and proficiency.
- Evaluate and assess student progress against instructional outcomes and objectives, providing timely and constructive feedback.
- Actively participate and collaborate with instructional professionals, administrators, parents, counselors, and other district personnel to address student needs, issues, and contribute to district learning initiatives.
- Valid MN state licensure as an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher. (Open to all licenses willing to seek an Out-of-Field Permission)
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and delivering effective lesson plans for diverse learners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues, parents, and district personnel.
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students from various linguistic backgrounds.