Shakopee Public Schools is looking for 1.0 FTE Elementary Education Teachers for the 2023-24 school year with openings across various buildings and grade levels.
Plan, teach and carry out all functions related to teaching in an Elementary classroom setting.
- Valid Minnesota teaching license n Elementary Education
- Experience with multiple instructional designs and differentiated instruction
- Strong classroom management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build successful relationships with students, parents and staff
- Prefer previous teaching experience
Classroom, office, lifting, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, keyboarding, etc.
You must be an permanent employee of the district to use the internal application. Substitutes are not considered internal applicants and must complete the external application. Apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/shakopee/onlineapp/ under job posting 5595.
Applications will be reviewed beginning immediately. Those selected for interview will be contacted.
Our staff receive:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development opportunities offered through the District
- Strong mentoring program for first year staff
The Shakopee district serves more than 7,600 students in Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, and the Jackson, Louisville, and Sand Creek townships.
Shakopee Schools, in partnership with our community, will educate lifelong learners to succeed in a diverse world.