Shakopee Public Schools is looking for 1.0 FTE Elementary Education Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year with openings across various buildings and grade levels.
Other important things to know:
Shakopee Public Schools recently passed a 10 year referendum, resulting in openings throughout the District. Additionally, the Shakopee Education Association (SEA) Local #1346 Collective Bargaining Agreement was approved effective July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023. The Agreement included adjustments to bring teacher compensation to the mid-range of comparable districts. To view the new contract and salary schedule, click here.
Plan, teach, and carry out all functions related to teaching in an elementary classroom setting.
- Valid Minnesota teaching license as Elementary teacher.
- Experience with multiple instructional designs and differentiated instruction.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to build successful relationships with students, parents and staff.
- Prefer previous teaching experience.
Classroom, office, lifting, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, keyboarding, etc.
You must be an permanent employee of the district to use the internal application. Substitutes are not considered internal applicants and must complete the external application. Apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/shakopee/onlineapp/ under job posting 5461.
Applications will be reviewed beginning immediately. Those selected for interview will be contacted.
Our staff receive:
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities offered through the District.
- Strong mentoring program for first year staff.
The Shakopee district serves more than 7,600 students in Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, and the Jackson, Louisville, and Sand Creek townships.
Shakopee Schools, in partnership with our community, will educate lifelong learners to succeed in a diverse world.