Type of Position: Temporary (Extended School Year)
Month of June, 6 days to be determined.
Salary: As per Educational Assistant Work Agreement
- Required: High School diploma
- Preferred: Experience working with students with special needs; PCA certification; current CPI certification
- Provide support to students based on their IEP goals and objectives
- Report to the Special Education Teachers for schedules and expectations of student supports
- Report to the Special Education Supervisor as appropriate
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.