Community Education | ECFE Teaching Assistant | Harley Hopkins Family Center
Per Community Ed. Agreement: starts at $14.04
Hours of Work:
Hours vary, but will average approximately 6-8 hours/week during the school year, which runs from September through May. One evening class is required. There is opportunity for additional hours.
- Prepare culturally-sensitive and developmentally appropriate activities as assigned by the Early Childhood Teachers
- Prepare culturally-sensitive and supervise developmentally appropriate activities as assigned by Sibling Care Supervisor
- Act as a model for parents in guiding and supporting young children.
- Maintain a safe, positive environment, meeting the needs of young children.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service training when required.
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to work with children new born to age six. Experience with ECFE or a willingness to learn.