Hours may vary based on program needs
Director of Early Childhood
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly Qualified status – HQ status as defined by one of the following standards:
- 60 semester college credits with a G.P.A. of 2.0 or higher
- Para Assessment exam (passing score of 460 or higher)
- Similar job-related experience
The Media Paraeducator is responsible to use, maintain, and trouble shoot instructional technology; responsible to assist in the operation and maintenance of the media center; responsible to assist in facilitating/training instructional activities for students and staff. The Early Childhood para will also assist with some classroom duties.
· Assist in the facilitation of computer-based testing
· Serve as resource provider to students/staff/volunteers regarding materials/technological equipment
· Supervising/assisting students during instructional and non-instructional activities
· Maintaining awareness and observing student’s activities/actions; assessing behavior including communicating rules, expectations and consequences
· Promote School District rules, policies, procedures, Mission Statement and Core Values
· Assists in the development and maintenance of a positive learning environment
· Adhere to federal, state and district student data confidentiality and privacy laws
· Observe, monitor, and communicate student progress to teachers
· Performing record keeping and clerical functions to support the administrator or teacher
· Other duties as assigned
· The ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time; may be exposed to adverse weather
· Frequent: walking, standing, sitting, hearing, talking, and seeing
· Light Work: exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
All Employees of Saint Cloud School District 742 are responsible to support District goals, to work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse populations of staff, students and parents and to model and promote a welcoming working and learning environment. Employees are expected to support and adapt to change and to demonstrate commitment to continuous performance improvement. Employees are responsible to establish and maintain effective communication with students, teachers, support staff, colleagues and parents, respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the District, and to be dependable and accountable in the performance of their work.
It is the prerogative of the District to assign staff so as to best meet the needs of the District.