Early Learning Preschool Instructor-Working with students with Special Needs
Hours: 8.0 hours per day
Location: Kimberly Lane
Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Starting Wage: $18.57
This instructor position will be responsible for implementing student IEP goals, teaching preschool skills, supporting behaviors, and attending student progress meetings. The position requires flexibility as the placement will be determined by student needs and may shift throughout the year. This is a school year position. Opportunities available for summer employment.
- Has a passion for working with children in a fast-paced, enriching environment
- A flexible team player who has the ability to problem solve and handle multiple tasks at a time
- Experience with Pyramid Model and Classroom Engagement Model is preferred
- Comfortable communicating with families
- Ability to design engaging activities
- Has a passion for working with children ages from 2-5 years old
- Comfortable working with students with needs
Apply online at http://www.wayzataschools.org/apply.