CLASSIFICATION: Off-Schedule C41; Time-Sheeted
SALARY: $26.64 per hour
- Organize and implement the day to day operation of the Early Childhood Screening Program.
- Provide Early Childhood screenings and conference with parents regarding results.
- Monitor screening environment, equipment, and supplies.
- Provide presentations and attend community events promoting early childhood screening.
- Monitor necessary record-keeping, including state records.
- Communicate with staff about screening procedures.
- Work with program manager to hire, train and schedule screening staff.
- Lead quarterly staff meetings.
- This position may be combined with other early childhood positions where schedules align.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or similar field required.
Commitment to Equity:
Rochester Public Schools is committed to diversifying its workforce to better reflect the community we serve. We believe the practices used in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, supporting, and promoting staff must include and honor, at every level, those who represent the diverse identities of our schools and community.
Common and Shared Accountabilities for All Positions
Employees of the Rochester Public School District #535 are expected to support the goals, model and promote an environment that is respectful for all, and work collaboratively with other staff to focus on the needs of the learner. A quality, customer focus that conveys a welcome attitude, an adaptability to change, and a desire for continuous improvement is also expected of all employees. In addition, staff are to respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the schools, and be dependable and accountable employees.
Please visit www.rochesterschools.org to learn more about Rochester Public Schools.