EAGLE ZONE SPECIAL EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONAL
Eden Prairie Schools is seeking Special Education Paraprofessionals to assist in the implementation and delivery of the Eagle Zone school-age care program.
Eagle Zone Special Education Paraprofessional
Eagle Zone Sites
MSEA Level 3
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
START & ENDING TIME:
Before & After School Shifts Available
Morning Shift: 6:30 AM – School Start Time
Afternoon Shift: School End Time – 6:00 PM
- Two year degree or higher, 60 credits toward a degree, or the passing of the ParaPro Assessment.
- Basic child development educational background or knowledge preferred.
- Willingness to work with and show respect for students with special needs.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrated communication skills, patience, and flexibility.
- Experience with special education students including EBD, LD, and MMH
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to follow teacher’s plan and direction, and communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
All job offers from Eden Prairie Schools are conditioned upon passing a pre-employment criminal background check and ISD 272 School Board approval. Offers for these positions will also be conditioned upon passing a pre-employment physical physical abilities test.
This position will remain open for the 2022-2023 school year. Application review is ongoing.
APPLY ON-LINE: www.edenpr.org/jobs
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.