Detroit Lakes Public Schools is seeking (2) Coaches for its Drum and Dance Program. Drum and Dance is an extracurricular activity specific to the Native American culture and is offered to ALL K-12 students in the district.
- To install a positive self image of each participant regarding the culturally related needs of all Native American students and to share it in a positive manner.
- To build on Parental involvement
- To build on the understanding and respect of the Native American culture and Drum and Dance competitions
- To build on mental and motor skills through practice and competitions
- Develop an understanding of regalia care and be involved with the planning and creating of regalia worn during competitions and pow wows
- To develop the understanding that Drum/Dance builds on positive character traits and positive results in school
Job Requirements: Current MN Driver’s License required. Clear driving record.
Salary and Benefits: $21.19 per/hr
Application Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
Questions: Please contact Joe Carrier 218-847-9228 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
When finalizing your application, be sure to click on the ‘finish and submit’ button‘ to ensure your application is submitted.http://www.dlschools.net/): Preferred method of application is via on-line application system: Upload letter of interest, resume, letters of recommendation & completed district on-line Application Form (found on-line at Application Process
Detroit Lakes Public Schools702 Lake Avenue
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Attn: Human Resources