NOTICE OF POSITION OPENING
Coordinator of Professional Learning
Eden Prairie Schools is seeking a Coordinator of Professional Learning to strengthen the skills and talents of each Eden Prairie Schools staff member.. The Coordinator of Professional Learning serves as a member of the Personalized Learning Department working to align district and building goals.
Eden Prairie is a diverse school with over 1,400 employees serving approximately 9,100 students. The district is recognized for its quality initiatives and its leadership in educational programming.
Please see the attached job description for complete details of this position.
Coordinator of Professional Learning
Administrative Services Center
RATE OF PAY:
AST Level L / $93,225/year
DAYS PER YEAR:
260 days/year, 12 months/year – Start date July 1, 2023
Please see the attached job description for more details about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Current Minnesota Teaching License (or ability to obtain)
- Advanced degree and Administrative License preferred
- Minimum of five years of successful teaching experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MN content standards
- Experience in innovative and research-based instructional practices
- Desire for career advancement
- Previous coaching experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience in:
- innovative instructional strategies
- conditions of learning
- assessment and data-driven instruction
- effective use of a multi-tiered system of supports
- educational equity
- district wide programming
- Effective cross-cultural communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills for building an environment with a common instructional focus, promoting initiatives, and conveying expectations.
- Ability to design and deliver quality professional development for teachers and administrators.
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strength in organization, communication skills, and efficiency in meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a positive collaborative member of a team.
- Demonstrated interest and engagement in professional learning and reflection.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in equity and culturally responsive teaching practices.
Applications Preferred by:
This position will remain open until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications right away. Application review will begin on March 31, 2023 and continue until a candidate is hired or the posting closes.
11 paid holidays/year
Life insurance fully paid by the employer for an amount equal to twice the employee’s annual salary
Long Term Disability Insurance
Long term disability fully paid by the employer.
Medical/hospitalization insurance with low premiums for single coverage; generous contributions provided by the employer towards family coverage premium.
Dental insurance is fully paid by the employer for single or family coverage.
14 days per year cumulative to 254 days
Tax Sheltered Annuity Matching Program
District TSA match up to 2.25% of employee’s base salary.
50% tuition for up to 3 credits per academic session for pre-approved coursework
*This is an unofficial summary of benefits. All items listed are conditioned by more extensive qualifying provisions as detailed in the employment agreement between AST and the Eden Prairie School District.
This position is part of the AST Unit of the Eden Prairie School District.
Please click this link to learn more about our district: http://www.edenpr.org
Please click the APPLY button above to begin your application for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.