Open to all fitness class types. For example, but not limited to: Strength Training, HIIT, Cardio, Mat Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Kettlebells.
1. Create class routine/programs and institute them.
2. Provide high quality instruction in an adult fitness program.
3. Guide students in learning physical awareness and body mechanics while teaching a full-body workout. Help students build strength, balance and mobility so they can look and feel their best.
4. Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
1. Extensive experience in group fitness instruction.
2. Evidence of successful group fitness class instruction.
3. Evidence of experience working with adults.
4. CPR and First Aid Certified.