Start Date: June 2024
Details: Mound Westonka High School is looking for hard working assistant football coaches, with positive attitudes, and a passion for working with young athletes to become part of a solid coaching staff. Prefer candidates with previous playing and coaching experience.
- Evidence of good human relations skills in working with students, staff, parents, and community.
- Evidence of previous successful coaching experience preferred.
- Minnesota coaching and teaching licensure preferred.
- Leadership skills including but not limited to organization, vision, motivation, and conflict resolution.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to furthering the benefits of participation in co-curricular activities.
- Attend all practices and contests.
- Ride the bus to and from all away contests.
- Work with other members of the coaching staff and activities department in the development of the entire program.
Compensation will be in accordance with Schedule B of the Teacher Master Agreement.
Westonka Public Schools, ISD #277 is located 21 miles west of Minneapolis on the western bays of Lake Minnetonka. Mound Westonka High School is a member of the Skyway Football District and Section 6AAAA.
Please complete the online application and attach your resume and college/university transcripts. Questions? Contact Nick David, Head Football Coach, Mound Westonka High School at email@example.com or 952.491.8316.