One91 is a place where staff members are valued and can make an impact. We’re looking for candidates with an innovative, creative approach to education that will spark wonder and curiosity in our learners. We want relationship-builders who are dedicated and passionate about making a difference for our students and community.
Position Overview: Black Dog Assistant Swim Coach
Hours/Day: Hours and times vary depending on the availability of the applicant and needs of the club
Compensation/benefits: Community Education
- The Black Dog Assistant Coach is responsible for managing the practices assigned to them. They will focus on the training and technique of their athletes to prepare them for competition. They must arrive fifteen minutes before their practice begins in order to set up for practice and answer any parent questions. They must also remain at the pool until all athletes are picked up. The ideal candidate should be interested in developing swimmers new to the program but also be able to meet the needs of senior-level competitive swimmers in a flexible and welcoming swim club environment.
- The Assistant Coach reports directly to the Head Coach and indirectly to the Black Dog Board and Community Ed 191
- The Black Dog Assistant Coach must maintain certifications which include MSI registration, Coaches Safety Training, CPR certification, and background checks
- Discover One91
- Commitment to Equity
- The One91 Learning Experience – A Pathways Approach
- Benefits of Working in One91
- See what is happening in Community Education
A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District One91 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.We believe learning is a lifelong pursuit, and create programs, services and opportunities that inspire this belief.