Major Responsibilities: To carry out the objectives of the activities program as outlined by the Principal/Activities Director. To instruct participants in individual, group, and team techniques, tactics, and physical training necessary for the realization of success; to implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the Roseville Area School District.
• Previous coaching experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a positive, supportive manner with participants, parents, coaches, school administration and staff.
• Demonstrated ability to promote the self-esteem of youth.
• Demonstrate knowledge of coaching techniques in the areas of skill development, strategy, and interpersonal team relations.
• Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
• Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the District and the MSHSL.
• Commitment to an equitable experience for all, demonstrated understanding of cultural competence.
Compensation: Competitive coaching stipend as outlined in the district Teacher contract.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.