White Bear Lake Area High School
Location: South Campus
Start Date: ASAP This posting will be up for the required 7 days. After that a review of applicants will begin and any applications following that will be review upon submission.
Salary Rate/Rate of Pay: $3331
Hours/Time of Day: 3 hour per day/Time varies
White Bear Lake Area High School is seeking a dynamic, highly qualified candidates to serve as assistant Boys Lacrosse coach. Candidates are desired to have successful high school and/or collegiate level coaching experience. Each candidate should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the commitment to develop and maintain positive relationships between the White Bear Lake Area High School Boys Lacrosse program and the local community. A valid Minnesota coaching certificate (or alternative qualifications) is required.
Head Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach and the White Bear Lake Area High School Athletics/Activities Directors who provides overall job objectives and observes performance.
To instruct student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize individual and team success. Concurrently, student-athletes shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride in accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and confidence. Coach shall demonstrate substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport as well as successfully establish positive relationships with all stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply online at www.isd624.org/employment
- Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League “Code of Ethics.”
- Carry out responsibilities of an assistant coach.
- Be in regular attendance at all competitions and training sessions.
- Instruct student/athlete in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
- Have understanding knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
- Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of White Bear Lake Area Schools.
See Job Description attached. If viewing from a third-party website, you will need to visit our website at the below URL to view the job description and essential functions.
Website URL: http://www.isd624.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The White Bear Lake Area School District leading. . .
minds to learning,
hearts to compassion,
lives to community service.