ART TEACHER, FULL TIME – DELANO HIGH SCHOOL
Delano High School is looking for a dedicated professional with a focus on student achievement and reflective growth to assist our team as an Art teacher. The successful candidate will make a positive contribution to improving student academic and social/emotional behaviors in support of our mission. The successful candidate will teach sections of art to 7th and 8th grade students.
This position offers candidates a tremendous opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students and be a valuable asset to the Delano Schools community.
Location: Delano High School
Hours: 8 hours/day (7:30 to 3:30)
Anticipated Start Date: August 2024
Salary and Benefits: Please consult the Master Agreement
- Collaborate with school and district staff to acquire and/or create a highly effective and rigorous curriculum.
- Effectively create and deliver daily lessons and provide needed support for students to achieve learning objectives and broader learning goals.
- Utilize professional communication skills with respect to students, colleagues, and families in support of students.
- Maintain and report accurate student attendance and performance records
- Collaborate effectively with school and district staff as part of a department team and other leadership committees.
- Utilize the multi-tiered systems of support to produce improved student achievement.
- Effectively deploy classroom management strategies in support of positive school and classroom culture and climate
- Provide for the necessary supervision of students as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the building principal.
- An appropriate MN professional teaching license (7-12 Visual Arts) or the ability to attain one.
Apply online at the Delano School District Website
Applications must be submitted by April 12, 2024 for full consideration of the hiring committee. The position will remain open until filled.
For questions about the position, please contact Delano High School Principal Barry Voight at 763-972-7601 x1701 or email@example.com
Delano Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer