Posting # 3808
Location: Elementary Schools / Community Education
Pay: $12.69 – $14.64 / hour dependent upon education and experience
Major Responsibilities: The Adventure Club Assistant works as part of a team to supervise school-age children grades Pre-K through 5th grade and provide age-appropriate, interesting activities for after school hours.
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Jodi Gadient, Community Education Coordinator, 763-528-4512 or email@example.com
Interested applicants should complete the online application at www.colheights.k12.mn.us
Interviews will be scheduled at the request of the School District.
- CPR and First Aid – Must meet all Department of Human Services hiring requirements including a Federal Background Study.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Successful experience working with elementary age children in a group setting
- Experience working in a multi cultural setting and with diverse groups of people preferred.
- Alternatives to the qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable will also be considered.
- Assists with the supervising and implementing of activities for children.
- Assists with the facilitation of communication between children, adventure club staff and parents.
- Assists with maintaining a varied, attractive and interesting environment; provides and maintains supplies for activities.
- Addresses inquires from children, parents and community members.