Job Summary: Provide a safe and secure environment for students who are waiting in the Upper School lunchroom to go to their activities or for their rides home. Follow and adhere to LILA guidelines and policies.
Schedule: 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. on days school is in session
Hourly Rate: $18.00
Location(s): Upper School
Essential Functions May Include:
- Monitor students in the lunchroom after school
- Show leadership qualities
- Work effectively with children in group situations
- Maintain supervision and safety standards of the program
- Interact and build positive rapport with children, as well as, school staff and coworkers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and tactful in stressful situations
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ethical behavior, fairness, and embrace diversity Authorization to work in the United States
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach for objects, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, and use hands to grasp and feel. The employed must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally being required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.