Kingsland Public Schools is seeking a 1.0 Interventionist teacher for the 2023-2024 school year.
Candidates should hold or be eligible for a Minnesota teaching license in grades 7-12. English, Reading, and/or Math are preferred, but all content areas, including social worker or guidance counselor, will be considered. Additional licensure areas are a positive.
Successful candidates will provide academic support to targeted 7th-12th grade students who are not receiving special education services. Candidates will progress monitor students, work in a highly collaborative fashion with classroom teachers, professional learning communities (PLCs),
5-12 principal, and the Title I Coordinator.
Preferred candidates will possess:
- Skills in differentiating instruction and strong classroom management
- Cooperative professional approach to teaching and learning
- Willingness to work as part of a highly collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology and organization skills
- Strong classroom and behavior management
- Multiple strategies used to ensure all learners achieve at the highest levels
- Experience with Professional Learning Communities (PLC), and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Belief that all students can achieve at high levels and meet high expectations
Salary: Based on Master Agreement
Coaching/advisory positions are also available.
For more information please visit: Kingsland Public Schools http://www.kingsland.k12.mn.us.
Questions about the position may be directed to:
Deana Dontje, 5-12 Principal
Kingsland Public Schools
Spring Valley/Wykoff, Minnesota
AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER