Twin Cities International Schools (TCIS) is currently accepting applications for a 3rd Grade Teacher Position for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Applicants must currently hold a valid Minnesota teaching license or possess a valid Minnesota teaching license prior to start date. We are a public charter school located in the North Loop of Minneapolis with a student enrollment of approximately 1,000 students (K-8).
Responsibilities/Duties (Include, but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with your 3rd Grade PLC team;
- Engage students in learning through best practice strategies, establishing high expectations for students;
- Communicate effectively with parents, students and staff;
- Plan, organize and deliver lessons consistent with MN state standards and curriculum;
- Comfortable integrating technology into daily lesson plans;
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all your students;
- Experience with standards-based instruction, English-Language Learners and common assessments a plus;
- Other duties as assigned.
To find out more information about our school and to apply for the position, please visit our website or apply at the link above: