1 Teacher Needed
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Minnesota E-12 Speech Language Pathologist, required
Job Duties and Requirements:
1. Responsible for case management of special education students.
2. Complete required Due Process procedures within mandated time frames.
3. Knowledge and ability in appropriate assessment procedures and to analyze assessment data and make appropriate recommendations.
4. Develop and provide programming based on Individual Educational Plan.
5. Communicates regularly with parents outside normal classroom day by means of Schoology, newsletters, phone calls, e-mails, conferences, etc.
6. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
7. Will participate in training on third party reimbursement and implement third party reimbursement tasks as needed.
8. Works in a supportive and collaborative manner with colleagues and supervisors.
9. Participates in a professional learning community on a regular basis.
10. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
1. Collaborative work in a fast-paced environment interacting with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community with multiple requests and concerns.
2. Support and communicate with other administrators and staff.
3. Respond in emergency situations.
4. Know, interpret, and follow school District policies.
5. May plan and coordinate the work of paraprofessionals and volunteers.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Strong Curriculum background with experience teaching core content curriculum and with teaching strategies.
2. Has previous experience teaming with special and regular education staff.
3. Has experience with providing developmental skill instruction in the areas of reading, language arts, math and social skills curriculum.
Anjie Flowers, Executive Director of Human Resources
Kristin Laughlin, Director of Special Education
Angela Kleinedler, Coordinator of ECSE and Screening
Please upload a letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of professional recommendation, transcripts and Minnesota Teacher license information with your online application.
Current Employees, please fill out the Internal Application form found on the district website under “District” then “Departments-Human Resources” click “Submit an Internal Application/Transfer Form” found on the right side of the page. Current employees do not need to attach letters of recommendation or transcripts.