Extended School Year Special Assignment On-site LSN (Licensed School Nurse)
Location: Minnetonka Middle School East (in-person)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays
*There will be a preparation meeting on Wednesday, June 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
1. Licensure required-Licensed School Nurse
2. Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
3. Evidence of experience as PHN or LSN at elementary level with strong nursing skills preferred.
MPH or PNP preferred.
4. Evidence of ability to communicate well verbally and in written form including skills in district available technology.
5. Evidence of ability to work well with students and families and positively participate as a team member.
6. Evidence of skills and experience in working with medically dependent, medically fragile and medically complex students and their families.
7. Demonstrated knowledge in special education process and practice preferred.
8. Demonstrated ability to supervise and support school health staff and delegate appropriate functions to health paraprofessionals as needed.
9. Will participate in training on third party reimbursement and implement third party reimbursement tasks as needed.
Anjie Flowers, Executive Director of Human Resources
Kristin Laughlin, Director of Special Education
Annie Lumbar Bendson, Health Services Director
Please upload a letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of professional recommendation, transcripts and Minnesota Teacher license information with your online application.
Current Employees, please fill out the Internal Application form found on the district website under “District” then “Departments-Human Resources” click “Submit an Internal Application/Transfer Form” found on the right side of the page. Current employees do not need to attach letters of recommendation or transcripts.