POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
Fulltime speech/language pathologists
Various sites – K-8
• Pre-referral consultation to general and special education teachers.
• Case management for students with communication impairments only.
• Serve as member of IEP/IFSP team for students with other primary disability with communication needs.
• Conducts comprehensive evaluations for all communication disabilities.
• Develop IEP/IIIP/IFSP including instructional objectives reflective of student’s identified needs
• Provides appropriate individualized instruction and supports to meet individual student needs in area of communication; maintain data on objectives related to instruction.
• Provide indirect and consultative services to teams, teachers, and parents.
• Due process compliance, third-party billing, and program data collection.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• ASHA Certification of Clinical Competence or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year
• Current Minnesota Speech-Language Pathologist license
Apply online at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
Posting open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer