Security Monitor (Multiple Positions)
Eden Prairie High School
MSEA Level 3
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
START & ENDING TIME:
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
Please see the attached job description
for more details about this opportunity.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- One to two years post-secondary training in social work or law enforcement preferred.
- One to two years job-related experience dealing with adolescent supervision, preferably within an educational system.
- CPR certification and First Aid training desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with secondary students and adults.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions quickly and work independently.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to stay calm with disruptive students.
This position will remain open for 30 days or until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by the review date, which will begin on March 20, 2023.
Please click the APPLY button above to begin your application.
Please click here to learn more about Eden Prairie Schools www.edenpr.org
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.