Kids’ Company Assistant, Student Support and Noon Supervisor
11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., 6.5 hrs/day, 260 days/yr
TITLE: KIDS’ COMPANY ASSISTANT N-35
- At least 18 years of age.
- At least one year experience working with young children (minimum of 1,040 hours).
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to children and their parents, staff and school personnel.
- Must be willing to fulfill all responsibilities in accordance with the Kids’ Company philosophy and standards.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate or acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Kids’ Company Coordinator
JOB GOALS: To assist the Site Leader in providing a well-planned, organized and enriching Kids’
- Assist the Site Leader in planning, implementing and carrying out the daily lesson plans in accordance with the SACC standards and district policy.
- Supervise children’s activities, as directed by the Site Leader, including set-up and clean-up.
- Be responsible for discipline procedures when directly involved with the situation.
- Be an active game and project leader, participating in all activities.
- Keep program supplies in order and inform the Site Leader when more materials are needed.
- Be available to work on release days, as scheduled by the Site Leader Kids’ Company Leader or Coordinator.
- Keep the Site Leader and Kids’ Company Leader informed of any concerns, activities, accidents or unusual situations.
- Attend staff meetings and recommended training programs to meet the in-service training requirements.
- Promote teamwork, customer service and a positive image of the program to peers, children, parents and the public at large.
- Maintain confidentiality of all children and parents/guardians involved in the Kids’ Company Program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: As determined by the Board of Education
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually
EVALUATION COORDINATOR: Kids’ Company Coordinator