Position: Education Support Professional – Instructional / Supervisory
Schedule: 5 days / week, 6.5 hours / day, 9 months / year, Approximate Hours 7:15AM – 2:15PM
Location: Tatanka Elementary STEM School
Pay Schedule: Per Master Agreement (salary schedule, page 24)
Beginning: 10/09/2023 or As Agreed Upon
Deadline to Apply: 09/28/2023 or Until Filled
Must have the ability and desire to perform a variety of tasks. Tasks may include any or all of the following:
- Assisting the classroom teacher and/or students with instructional tasks.
- Providing specific instructional interventions to students in small groups or individually
- Monitoring students during classroom time & bus supervision.
- Providing supervision of students in areas including lunchroom, hallway, playground, classroom, bus area, walking path and other areas as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive, student –centered attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must enjoy working with children with special needs (academic and / or behavior)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible, punctual and willing to learn new things
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.