Wayzata Public Schools is currently looking for compassionate, patient individuals who like working with children to join our pool of Health Paraprofessional Substitutes.
In this position you will provide health and emergency procedures to students with and without disabilities under the direction of the school nurse related to health services.
• Nursing experience preferred
• RN, LPN preferred
• May need to lift, pull and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must maintain data privacy and confidentiality for all students.
• Computer skills preferred.
What does Wayzata Public Schools offer you?
- Flexibility: You choose the days you work, the location and whether or not you want to work part or all of the day. Preference is for full days, but we can work with you to accommodate.
- Opportunity: Substitutes who perform well are often considered and hired for regular on-going vacancies.
- Meaningful Work: At Wayzata Public Schools, we believe in high levels of achievement for each and every student. The work that you do helps ensure that we can meet that vision.
• Apply online at www.wayzataschools.org/apply