The Triton Public School District #2125 is accepting applications for a Head Softball Coach.
Triton Activities Mission Statement
The Cobras Activities Department will provide students and staff opportunities to develop the core values identified as the Profile of a Graduate for Triton Public Schools. The core values will be developed and refined in order to create community members that exhibit the values of Claremont, Dodge Center, and West Concord.
Triton Activities Purpose and Goal
Our purpose is providing life lessons through the teachable moments that athletics and activities provide.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for our students to find success as an individual and team throughout the activities they participate in.
Triton Believes In:
Building relationships and making sure everyone is welcomed, has a sense of belonging and is valued.
A commitment to student achievement by honoring interests, individuality and high quality education.
Celebrating and encouraging innovation and creativity.
Committing to the development of meeting expectations, and putting in extra effort.
The Head Softball Coach will be responsible for program coordination at the discretion of the head coach, and activities director. Candidate must be a strong communicator. Ability to build relationships with the student-athletes, parents, colleagues and the community will be important. The selected candidate will be committed to developing the characteristics listed in the Triton Profile of a Graduate, as well as developing skills of student-athletes in the classroom, community, and competition.
- Effective and ongoing communication with student-athletes, parents, administration, media and community.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with student-athletes, staff, parents and community members.
- Ability to lead a softball program that is guided by a set of common core values and expectations.
- Work with Activities Director and other Coaches and Advisors to develop a common culture of Activities at Triton High School.
- Continue to take steps to promote the Triton Softball Program within the school and community.
- Dedication to promoting academic excellence and extracurricular participation.
- MSHSL Coaching Certification or ability to obtain.
- Previous coaching experience
This position is open for applications until it is filled.
Salary is based on TEM Master Agreement
A number of full time employment opportunities will be available. Please contact Mr. Corey Black, Activities Director with any questions.