Duty Days Per Year: 186
Hours Per Day: 8 Hours (.75 HS/.25 MS)
Type of Position: ( x) Continuing
Salary: According to Teachers Work Agreement
Supervisor of Position: Doug Austin, Principal
Qualifications: Current Minnesota teaching license to teach German at the middle and high school level.
Summary of Duties: Instruction of high school students in the subject area of German.
- Commitment to the district philosophy including working on and with a team of teachers through our PLC process, co-curricular groups and supporting other aspects of secondary education.
- Differentiates curriculum to a wide range of learners.
- Make connections with students and staff.
- Shows commitment to stay current with professional improvement in German instruction.
- Proven skill in forming, building, and maintaining positive relationships with students, families and staff.
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.