Hours: 3.5 hours
Class: IV (startng rate $18.89)
The person in this position will be responsible for supervision of elementary students during Recess, Lunch, and also could include working with students and/or other grade-levels during supervision and instructional support time. We anticipate the successful candidate will work 3.5 hours a day from 11am – 2:30pm. Duties include small group work/support, read alouds, 1:1 student interaction, supervision of an entire classroom, recess/lunch, and other duties as assigned.
• Experience working with young children, preferably in a school environment
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to multitask and supervise students in an environment that is highly engaging
• Flexibility, clear expectations, receptivity to feedback, and patience
• Apply online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application.
• Position is open only to current Administrative Professional/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through 12/8/23@ 4:00 P.M.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.