Asst Director of Full Length Play for Eagle Ridge Middle School.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all matters pertaining to the organization and administration of the full length play
2. Assist the student activities and athletics director with hiring, development, and evaluation of assistant coaches as necessary.
3. Plan and supervise the team to and from all events, practices, and competitions.
4. Work with the activities and athletics director and booster club (if in existence) on specific budget requests and spending, as well as, fund raising as needed.
5. Coordinate practice and competition schedules with the Athletics Office and coaches from other programs.
6. Enforce and model dsicipline and positive sportsmanship at all times and establish and manage penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
7. Perform other relevant duties regarding the program.
1. Enforce all rules of the Minnesota State High School League and ISD 191 as they pertain to the respective sport or activity.
2. Follow athletic department policy in ordering equipment, uniforms, and supplies for the program.
3. Assist Athletics Office to maintain complete and accurate records needed to participate in MSHSL sponsored athletics.
4. Prepare and maintain a roster of all team members, including grade level, team level, and positions.
5. Report and document with an injury report form all major student injuries immediately to the Athletic Trainer and the Athletics Office.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Has knowledge and background in the specific sport or activity.
2. Knowledge of State, Federal, and ISD 191 School Borad Policies regarding student conduct and appropriate disciplinary action.
3. Evidence of and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills when working with coworkers, parents, community members, supervisor, and students.
5. Ability to receive feedback and adjust accordingly.
6. Strong work ethic and dedication to further the benefits of student participation in co-curricular activities.
7. Ability to perform essential job functions.
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.