Description: Roseville Area Schools has a vacancy for a Special Education ECSE and SLP Lead position during the Extended School Year (ESY). ESY dates are June 26, 2023- July 20, 2023 (Monday-Thursday). No school on July 3rd or 4th, 2023.
The responsibilities of the Special Education Lead are as follows:
Schedule for site specific programming (activities, work locations, field trips, etc.)
- Create preliminary class lists and provide lists to ESY teachers.
- Review student report to ensure student’s placement is accurate.
- Arrange for IEP and BIP access for ESY licensed staff.
- Identify related service needs for students enrolled at specific site.
- In preparation for the set-up day meeting, identify and communicate the following procedures: bus drop off/pick up, student attendance, sign in and out for staff, bus assignments for paras and ESY calendar.
- Work with transportation to add incoming students.
- Oversee and coach around progress monitoring of ESY goals and objectives.
- Call families of students that are not present the first day to problem solve and remind families of ESY.
- Complete an end of year report and submit to assistant director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Speech and Language Pathologist license is required. At least 2 years experience in a leadership role including ECSE experience.
Compensation: Hourly rate depending on experience and education. Current active employees will receive their hourly rate.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until filled.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.