ECFE Assistant – Student Support Staff (2)
4:30 -8:00 pm (may vary depending on program) or Sat 8:00-12:00
TITLE: Early learning Program Student Support Staff
1. At least 16 years of age.
2. Ability and interest in relating well with children.
3. Current First Aid and CPR Certification recommended.
4. Must be willing to fulfill all responsibilities in accordance with Community Education Services philosophy and standards.
REPORTS TO: Early Learning Coordinators
JOB GOALS: To assist in providing well-planned, organized and enriching program support
- Assist program staff and students as needed, supporting other school employees with systems and procedures in classes nights and weekends.
- Assist with greeting and guiding students/families to the locations of the programs they are attending.
- Support and supervise children attending classes and activities.
- Provide additional assistance to students that need support to be successful in classes
- Set up and clean up areas used for. This may include moving tables and/or chairs on occasion.
- Maintain confidentiality of all children and parents/guardians involved in the Programs, as well as when handling customer complaints regarding staff or services.
- Promote and communicate a positive image of the early Learning Program to peers, children, participants and their families, school personnel and the public.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:Salary and work year as determined by the board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually.
EVALUATOR: Early Learning Coordinator
CREATED: August 17, 2023