Thief River Falls Public Schools has an opening for an Early Childhood Special Education Teacher with the ability, skills, and training to work with a broad array of students with disabilities in a cross-categorical model at Challenger Elementary and Preschool beginning in the 2023-24 school year. Come join our team, where you will work with other talented faculty and staff. TRF Schools values educators who display a willingness to grow professionally, to be active members of our learning community, and to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Design and implement instruction tailored to meet the unique needs of students requiring special education services
- Work on general education teams and provide collaborative special education services with general education teachers
- Collaborate with paraprofessional by effectively directing and delegating their workload
- Maintain proper records, communication, and planning
- Working knowledge of early childhood special education
- Proper licensure as defined by PELSB