Team Leaders/Coaches provide instruction and training for all ages and abilities of students. They may work at a variety of levels teaching different skills to either individuals or groups.
- Plan individual lessons and activities.
- Develop knowledge of materials and repertoire for students at different stages of their development.
- Communicate with the student and/or student’s parents about their child’s lessons and progress.
- Develop skills and abilities necessary to carry out assigned duties by attending meetings, in-service trainings, and other opportunities when scheduled.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Must possess subject matter expertise in instructional area.
- Must have good organizational skills and demonstrate dependability, promptness, and punctuality.
- Must be able to manage groups of students in a classroom setting and/or other instructional environment.
- Must be a team leader and promote team cohesiveness.
- Must be able to coach 12-15 participants on your own.
- Must be able to work independently, be enthusiastic, and take initiative.
- Must demonstrate a professional, positive attitude when working with staff, parents, and community contacts.
- Season will run Oct 23-Dec 31, 2023
- Practices scheduled after school Mon-Thu (do not practice on non-school days)
- Practice times 2:30-4pm
- Games may run later than 4pm.
Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of ISD728’s core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. ISD728 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.