Location: Tower-Soudan School, Tower, MN
Enjoy a rewarding team environment at our Tower-Soudan School! Our paraprofessional position provides an opportunity to assist a special need student in their academic growth following an individual educational plan set by our team of Special Education Teachers and licensed professionals. The position may work individually with a student, while following the guidance of the teachers and principal. Help make a difference in a child’s educational experience through a rewarding career as a paraprofessional!
Skills & Abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
- Maintain Student Confidentiality
- Associate’s degree or equivalent OR ability to pass a Para Pro exam.
- Must complete pre-employment background check.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer